Friday, November 29, 2013
Thursday, November 28, 2013
I'm back from a week spent on the Pacific coast of Mexico. It was lovely and hot. Huatulco, being fifteen degrees north of the equator, is really, really hot! We swam, read a lot, played ping pong, painted, ate guacamole every day (sometimes twice a day!) and just enjoyed a week of summer in November.
Posted by Jaime at 6:06 PM
Tuesday, November 19, 2013
Okay. I'm in love with this year's cross-stitch inspired Christmas stamps. They come in mini booklets - perfect for tucking into my moleskine notebook and bringing along to cafes this fall for card writing/hot chocolate dates!
Posted by Jaime at 5:49 AM
Monday, November 18, 2013
Friday, November 15, 2013
Thursday, November 14, 2013
Earlier this month I met One Plus One designer Jessie for tea and sweets. Jessie was in town visiting from her hometown of Winnipeg. We've been blog friends for a few years now so it was really nice to meet up!
I have now happily started writing Christmas cards - with these adorable One Plus One cards.
P.S. And how beautiful are these floral cards? Perfect for everyday note writing!
Posted by Jaime at 2:42 PM
Wednesday, November 13, 2013
Monday, November 11, 2013
1. When my new mailman saw me collecting my mail last week he said "That's your mailbox? You get the cutest mail in the building!"
2. Hot chocolate at Clafouti.
3. A gold headband. Makes working out extra cute.
4. Toronto is in serious autumn mode.
5. Reading cookbooks. This Sunday it was Wild Rosemary & Lemon Cake.
Posted by Jaime at 6:51 AM