P.S. How awesome is Beverly's handprinted notebook?
Wednesday, June 27, 2012
Tuesday, June 26, 2012
Monday, June 25, 2012
Thursday, June 21, 2012
Wednesday, June 20, 2012
1. Postal Service Employee stamps from 1973. (Thanks Merissa!)
2. Rose gardens. I've been seeing so many while biking around town.
3. Frozen peppermint patties.
4. A few days of swimming and sunshine in Niagara.
5. Jovanotti's concert! Nearly front row. So, so amazing!
Posted by Jaime at 9:38 AM
Friday, June 15, 2012
Thursday, June 14, 2012
Posted by Jaime at 8:09 AM
Wednesday, June 13, 2012
How darling are these British Roald Dahl stamps? My friend Jennifer had a friend in England pick up a set for me. Thanks Jennifer! My favourite is Matilda, though Fantastic Mr. Fox comes in a close second!
P.S. I just watched Wes Anderson's Fantastic Mr. Fox this week. It was fantastic indeed!
Posted by Jaime at 8:44 AM
Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Joey and I are on a mission to find the best espresso in Toronto. So far we've found a few places with some good, good coffee..
- Terroni on Queen
Nothing compares to the coffee in Italy, but these are darn close.
P.S. These are the stamps that I picked up while on holiday.
Posted by Jaime at 8:16 AM